Sunday 19 May 2013

BARC INERVIEW EXPERIENCE 6


My interview date was on 1st July.BARC Anushaktinagar.

              My interview started around 5 p.m and ended around 6p.m.The committee members were really well behaved and cooperating.initially theydiscussed some non-technical feel good type questions like "r u 1st time in Mumbai,whenwas ur train,was it irritating fr u to wait fr such a long time before the interview" andsomething like this.
           
            After that the Chairman said "what is the subject we should discuss with u?"(That was
the entry 2 the technical round)..
       I answered ,

its Control System in which I'm comfortableenough...another senior member of the board asked me 2 mension 2 or 3subjects...preferably 3..........I said
Control Systems
,Machines,
Ckt Theory.
Question asked;
Ckt Theory:-
1) They drawn a signal having several status like a step initially,then a +ve ramp,thenanother step,then a -ve ramp,then another step....and said me 2 evalute the time domainexpression for that particular signal...( I answered at my level best but it wasn't muchsatisfatory)
.
2) If triangular wave is applied 2 a transformer how would the o/p look?(My answer wasnot bad according 2 my perspective).And many more Q's were asked about inductive ckts & DC response in reactive ckts.Machines:-1) In a DC m/c if field flux varied keeping V const,what will be the Flux vs speed curve?(I answered properly but I was little Slow in that particular answer).2) In a DC m/c if field V varied keeping flux const,what will the V vs speed curve.(Ianswered properly)

.3) After above 2 Q's they asked "frm the graphs which procedure is preferable fr thespeed regulation in practice"(I failed 2 answer)
.
4) Why DC motor drags high current initially?Explain mathematically.(My answer wasto the point,short and very satisfactory.It was the best reply I done in the whole interviewsession).

5) Draw Torque/slip ch of I.M? If a load curve having a higher starting torquerequirement then how the motor can be started ?(I answered almost properly)


6)They drawn several load curve on a specified motor curve and asked in which case themotor will accelerate more?(Initially I was confused ,but the moment they made thequestion clear to me, I answered correctly).Control Systems:-1) they drawn a RC filter and told me to evaluate the stability through frequency domainanalysis (I faced some hurdle with Bode plot but I did it easily with polar plot).That was the only long Question they asked about Control system(which was my 1stoption)...They asked othe C.S Q's which I forgot.And then they asked some easy Q's frm Power systems which was not my preferreddomain....

.I answered them with my utmost effort.
http://htmlimg2.scribdassets.com/54omkkkmpsj2hgh/images/11-197bafc052.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment